As the exclusive European channel partner for Repstor we are proud to announce the new functionality of Custodian to complement Microsoft Teams and to answer the market demand for new information compliance controls.
Due to the rising popularity of Microsoft Teams it is inevitable that the active Teams users can produce some new chaos for information and IT managers by collaboration on projects, ideas, problem-solving and decision making.
Repstor custodian solves this issue by bringing the new control, templating and life-cycle management capabilities to Microsoft Teams. Similar to your usual SharePoint collaboration, the users can create, add or share files with other members while custodian controls the possibilities and ensures fluid collaboration and compliance with the information management policy.
- Full exploitation of Microsoft Teams without later information management issues
- Create new Team workspaces out of the box with defined layouts and content controls
- Manage the full evolution and life-cycle of Teams – from initial creation, to project end
- Control who can set up a Team and what’s permitted based on roles and functions
- Apply controls to group chat, file upload areas, wikis and notes
- Users can easily add email into Teams directly from Outlook
- Prevent sensitive content from getting into the wrong hands, or being kept too long
- No more silos as Team activity becomes easy to track at a glance
Are you well prepared for Microsoft Teams? Repstor Custodian can ensure this, download the factsheet for more details.