Transform Data International is a young and fast-growing company reselling and implementing innovative software solution in the Benelux, Nordics and German speaking countries. Do you want to contribute to the growth of an innovative IT-company? Are you a team player, looking for a challenging job and like to work in projects implementing and integrating software solutions in mid and large-size organisations? Please contact us!
What you are going to do:
As a Software Engineer/Consultant you participate in various projects where you install and configure solutions on top of the Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online platform. Furthermore, you integrate systems and develop tools for data exchange between applications. In some projects it is required to extend existing software modules. You will work with other engineers and support the sales department with pre-sales activities e.g. setting up demos and giving technical presentations. You’ll be in contact with (potential) customers on a regular basis and you’ll be working in a dynamic environment. It is important for us that you can develop your personal skills and advance your career.
- You’ll participate in projects and have regular (online) meetings with (international) customers and other project members;
- You’ll assist our support department when they are facing complex issues or questions;
- You’ll develop integrations and extensions and take care of their installation and configuration within customer-environments;
- You’ll take a leading role in data migration projects and develop software to support migration scenarios;
- You’ll create extensions on top of our solutions that maximize the user adoption;
- You’ll register and share knowledge with colleagues to ensure optimal quality and efficiency;
- You’ll advise customers with technical questions and challenges;
- You’ll provide (technical) training/hand-over to application administrators at the end of a project.
What we are asking:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant working experience;
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English is required (German is pre);
- Experience in Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server;
- Experience in Microsoft 365 and Azure; Experience with other cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience in SharePoint, SharePoint Online;
- Strong customer orientation;
- High energy level combined with a keen desire to learn and grow;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and work under pressure;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active Team Player;
- No 9 am to 5 pm attitude.
What we offer:
- A growing international company;
- A team-oriented corporate culture;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Creativity and new initiatives are certainly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A varied job in a young team;
A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for this position?
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org