Transform Data International is a young and fast-growing company reselling and implementing innovative software solution in the Benelux, Nordics and German speaking countries.
Are you a team player and do you see it as a challenge to realize implementations for enterprise organizations and strengthen our professional service team, please let us know!
- Define the best possible solution with the customer via workshops;
- Take care of functional / technical solution and project documentation;
- Create training materials and give training to end-users and/or administrators;
- Support our customers during roll-outs and migrations with onsite floorwalking;
- Assist our support team to answer solution related questions;
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define client’s key business drivers and requirements;
- Understand and demonstrate the products and solutions.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and/or relevant working experience;
- A good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and work under pressure;
- High level of accuracy, structured and a systematic way of working with attention to details;
- Advanced administration skills, using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- An advanced understanding of ECM technologies, particularly Microsoft SharePoint and working knowledge of general IT infrastructure;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative.
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with scripting / software development.
What we offer:
- A full-time position in a highly ambitious company;
- A growing international footprint;
- A team-oriented culture;
- Room for career and personal development;
- Creativity and new initiatives are certainly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for this job?
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org