Transform Data International (TDI) is a young and fast-growing company, reselling and implementing innovative software solutions in the Benelux, Nordics and German speaking countries.
Are you a team player, looking for a challenging job and like to work in mid- and large-scale software implementation projects? Then look no further!
What you are going to do:
As an Implementation Consultant you have a customer facing position within our professional services organisation. Here you participate in multiple ongoing projects where you engage with colleague’s and customers to design solutions such as Intake and Triage, Dossier or Matter Management, Contract-, E-mail-, Document-, Workflow- and Process Management solutions. You will be involved in BI reporting solutions and introduce our customers the AI possibilities of our products.
After the design, you will take care of the installation and configuration of the solution on top of the Microsoft 365 / SharePoint / Teams platform. You work closely with our integration specialists to realize system integrations and data migrations and you will support the sales department with pre-sales activities like e.g. setting up demo environments and giving presentations. You’ll be in contact of prospects and customers and will be working in an international context from home, our offices or on customer’s premises. It is important for us that you can develop your personal skills and advance your career. This with activities including:
- You’ll participate in projects and have regular (online) meetings with (international) customers and project members;
- You’ll assist our support department when they are facing complex issues or questions;
- You’ll work closely with integration specialist to support integration and data-migrations within customer-environments;
- You’ll register and share knowledge with colleagues to ensure optimal quality and efficiency;
- You’ll advise customers with functional and technical questions and their challenges;
- You’ll provide training/hand-over to end-users and application administrators at the end of a project.
What we are asking:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant working experience;
- Full professional proficiency for verbal and written communication in Dutch and English is required (German is a big plus);
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure and active knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience with SharePoint / SharePoint Online / Teams;
- Experience working on IT projects preferably by making use of methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum/Agile);
- Strong customer orientation and creative thinking skills, including the ability to work confidently across multiple projects, accounts and clients;
- High energy level combined with a keen desire to learn and grow;
- Accurate, hands-on, hardworking and self-motivated;
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in an IT advisory / consultancy role;
- Ability to adapt to a constant everchanging and innovative environment;
- Willing to travel based on business needs and have the ability to work extended hours under tight deadlines to successfully meet objectives;
- Pro-active Team Player;
- No 9 am to 5 pm attitude;
- In possession of a valid driver’s license.
What we offer:
- A varied job in a young team;
- Working in a growing international oriented company;
- A team-oriented and fun culture;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Creativity and new initiatives are certainly appreciated;
- Full-time employment;
- Market-level salary;
- A laptop and monthly mobile expense;
- 27 days of paid holiday annually;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- A good pension scheme.
Apply for this position?
Send your details to email@example.com