Transform Data International (TDI) is a young and fast-growing company reselling and implementing innovative software solutions. TDI is active in the Benelux and Nordic region, and in the German speaking countries. We are looking for a new colleague to stimulate growth in our active region.
Do you have a commercial and creative spirit and
you see it as a challenge to strengthen our commercial activities? Please let
What you are going to do:
As Inside Sales in the Marketing and Sales department you will support the sales process and contribute to enlarge our customer base. You will work in a team that consists of two directors, a PR-Marketing specialist and several (IT) consultants, but you will also operate independently. You will work in a dynamic environment with a lot of freedom in which you get the chance to develop yourself. Furthermore, you will:
- Actively reach out to clients (by email or telephone) in the Benelux, Nordics and DACH region;
- Cooperate in up- and cross-selling activities and generate new opportunities;
- Execute other administrative tasks of the sales process;
- Process information in the central CRM system;
- Develop (online) marketing activities;
- Be responsible for collecting details to set up personalized offers.
What we are asking:
- Hbo degree and/or relevant working experience;
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch, English (German is a plux);
- Minimum of two years demonstrable work experience at an IT company (knowledge of document management and/or SharePoint/Office 365, or experience in sales within the professional services industry is a plus);
- A positive, customer- and result-oriented attitude;
- Flexible, driven, no problems with a sometimes busy work environment;
- Capable of working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Strong administrative skills, capable of separating main and side issues, and prioritizing tasks;
- A high dose of positive energy, determination, sense of perspective, resilience, humor, sociability, and last but not least, collegiality;
- Experience with online marketing tools such as LinkedIn, LeadForensics, ZoHo Campaigns, etc.
What we offer:
- A solid, growing and international company;
- A team-oriented corporate culture;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Creativity and new initiatives are certainly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A varied job in a young team;
- A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for this job?
Send your details to email@example.com.