Transform Data International (TDI) is a young and fast-growing organisation reselling and implementing innovative software solutions in the Benelux, Nordics and German speaking countries. Are you an experienced, people-oriented Business Developer with a commercial and creative spirit? This job might be perfect for you!
What you are going to do:
As an experienced Business Developer, you are the driver within our sales organisation. You will work closely together with two directors and the PR & Marketing support department. With our growth strategy you take charge of the development and execution of a clear and shared approach to generate more (international) business with existing customers and to recruit potential clients. You open doors, submit quotations together with the delivery team and take care of a disciplined follow-up process. If necessary, you also take the lead to facilitate and maintain the resulting (change) projects within TDI and those of existing and potential clients to achieve the intended results. You do this without getting involved with the content of the execution. Besides that, you are responsible for the (further) development and relationship maintenance with TDI’s business partners.
What we are asking:
- Minimum hbo degree and/or relevant work experience;
- Minimum three years of demonstrable Business Development experience at an IT company (knowledge of document management and/or SharePoint/Office 365, or experience with sales within the professional service industry is a plus);
- A good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English (German is a plus);
- Strategical insight and analytical skills;
- A healthy commercial impact and great powers of persuasion;
- Communication, argumentation and presentation skills at a high level;
- Operate at board/C-level and IT level;
- Willing to travel (internationally);
- A high dose of positive energy, determination, sense of perspective, resilience, humor, sociability, and last but not least, collegiality.
What we are offering:
- A solid, fast-growing and international employer;
- A team-oriented culture;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Creativity and initiatives are highly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A diverse job in a young team;
- A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture.
Apply for this job?
Recruitment and selection process has been outsourced to Imbri.
To apply for this job, please contact Gilles Pansters (+31 (0)657578746 or firstname.lastname@example.org)