Transform Data International is a young and fast-growing company reselling and implementing innovative software solution in the Benelux, Nordics and German speaking countries.
Are you a team player and do see it as a challenge to optimize and automate business processes with the latest AI solutions, please let us know!
- Analyze client’s business processes, knowledge and build intelligent logic-based systems to standardize and automate the delivery of those processes;
- Build and maintain applications (programming experience not required, but familiarity with technology and solving technical problems strongly recommended);
- Ability to understand and work on business processes for a wide variety of subject areas, including finance, insurance, legal, compliance, healthcare, and others;
- Provide support on the Neota Logic platform to colleagues & clients.
- Enrolled or graduated student (HBO or WO) in Information Management or Economics;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex business activities thoroughly;
- High ambition, drive for results and focus on execution;
- Daily business challenges inspire you and drive curiosity;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Interest in new technology, particularly Artificial Intelligence / Expert Systems;
- A good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with scripting / software development.
What we offer:
- A full-time internship position in a highly ambitious company;
- Work in a company trusted by key players such as Philips, Strukton and ForFarmers;
- Work with State of the Art Technology in the field of Enterprise Content management and AI;
- Be part of a dynamic team of skilled engineers and business consultants;
- Learn from co-workers with years of experience in their respective field;
- Manage your own time through flexible working hours;
- Have a good time with international colleagues from a growth company in Maastricht.
Apply for this job?
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.